Weather shields for MG ZS EV 2021

gry

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi

I'm new to this. What are the advantages of buying the weather shields directly from MG? They are about twice as expensive as from elsewhere, e.g.

Option 1 - 'Weather Shields (Set 4 Doors) AU$184.00 + Fitment Cost - Fitting Time: 20 mins' in Sydney

Option 2 - Luxury Weather shields Weathershields for MG ZS / ZST / ZS EV 2018+ Sun Visors | eBay AU$49

Obviously the option 2 means I'd need to fit the accessory myself which takes time. Yet assuming it was done properly, are there any specific downsides? They seem to be attached by double sided sticky tape not involving substantial modifications to the car.

Thank you in advance for your advice.

Hi

I'm new to this. What are the advantages of buying the weather shields directly from MG? They are about twice as expensive as from elsewhere, e.g.

Option 1 - 'Weather Shields (Set 4 Doors) AU$184.00 + Fitment Cost - Fitting Time: 20 mins' in Sydney

Option 2 - Luxury Weather shields Weathershields for MG ZS / ZST / ZS EV 2018+ Sun Visors | eBay AU$49

Obviously the option 2 means I'd need to fit the accessory myself which takes time. Yet assuming it was done properly, are there any specific downsides? They seem to be attached by double sided sticky tape not involving substantial modifications to the car.

Thank you in advance for your advice.
I bought them from aliexpress and fitted them myself, they are quite easy to fit, They have been on the car for nearly three years without any signs of deteriation.

Yes, they allow you to open the window slightly to help get rid of condensation without rain dripping in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom