1.5 HS PHEV TROPHY charging advice please

BobB

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
I've just ordered a 1.5 HS Trophy PHEV, which we should have within 2 months. Advice about charging overnight at home sort please.
We have Octopus overnight electric charging supply and already have a Zappi charger. Does the car we're buying have a separate program to allow charging automatically or do we have to manually start the charging each session in the car? Your advice would be helpful, thanks in advance.

There is no HS PHEV automatic charging program but the HS PHEV is now compatible with the Intelligent Octpus Go tariff which enables automatic charging via the Octopus app and offers low cost electricity for car charging and household use from 11.30 pm to 5.30 am. Compatible with Zappi chargers. I have no personal experience yet, but I have sent request to Octopus to switch to the tariff.

There is no HS PHEV automatic charging program but the HS PHEV is now compatible with the Intelligent Octpus Go tariff which enables automatic charging via the Octopus app and offers low cost electricity for car charging and household use from 11.30 pm to 5.30 am. Compatible with Zappi chargers. I have no personal experience yet, but I have sent request to Octopus to switch to the tariff.
Many thanks

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom