MG ZS EV Australian sales - on the up and gaining...

I"m not surprised TassiedEVil the MG ZS EV represents great value for the money and people that can only afford an entry model EV like this vehicle The only improvements I see it could benefit from is better suspension dampeners all around, a more responsive entertainment system, all windows tinted for countries that have really hot summers, heated outside mirrors ( not sure if it has this feature) LED headlights, turn signal lights and taillights, climate-controlled air conditioning, rear vents for people sitting in the rear seat and another rear seat passenger USB port making a total of 2.

For the Australian market the inclusion of DAB radio and a 7-year warranty, not 5 that is on offer for Australian vehicles. I wonder how much these improvements would alter the price?

The lack of incentives for EV drivers only reinforces how much the current federal government is joined at the hip with the fossil fuel industry in Australia and has no desire to embrace change and supercharge Australia's future through innovation and technology. The amount of sunlight that we have in this country of ours that could be harnessed to drive the future of our economy and force electricity prices down is just wasted with a federal government that hates change and progress.

Last edited:
Even if they bumped up the price by $10k and you got all those lovely inclusions, that would still be a very competitive EV in this small market.

Re present government - Just ignore them - they‘ll go away eventually!

I don't know TassiedEVil The federal government seem to put enough fear into the majority of Australians when it comes close to election time, maybe with the current scandals, the handling of the 2020 bushfires, and now the covid 19 vaccination rollout stuff up around the country, it might sway voters.

I do love the dash layout in the MG HS Plugin version, the larger infotainment system, and the 360 view camera.

Hi All, we agree with the previous comments on the ZS EV, a great value car and without incentives in Australia gets a little closer to being affordable for the masses. We're enjoying ours's except we got the short straw and received one with the faulty steering column so awaiting parts from China. On the HS, we had the petrol model for a couple of days as a loan car and where disappointed with the boot space, it has no depth compared to the ZS having a straight flat floor.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom