MG4 Spotted! : Was it you?

White Trophy, 23 plate parked in M&S ( Newport, Isle of Wight ) car park today just after 2:30pm

It wasn’t an Isle of Wight registration

An orange MG4 flew past me yesterday on the A421 in Bletchley. I didn't even get a chance to see what model it was.
I was pootling around in roundabout traffic with a boot full of wall tiles and adhesive that I didn't want flying around...

An orange MG4 flew past me yesterday on the A421 in Bletchley. I didn't even get a chance to see what model it was.
I was pootling around in roundabout traffic with a boot full of wall tiles and adhesive that I didn't want flying around...
If it's orange, it's either Trophy or X-Power.
Other models can't spec that colour.

I saw no less than 3 MG4s parked at the Chalmers Centre in Edinburgh yesterday, I'm assuming they're all part of NHS Lothian's fleet of EVs

Grey XPower spotted on the Didcot bypass (A4130) on Sunday morning, turning out of Mersey Way.

Think it was an XPower because I thought I saw some colourful pads.

Orange Xpower whilst Waze was getting me thru the roundabout-fest of Farnborough. First one I've seen on the roads, great colour!

We spotted each other I'm pleased to say

Pulled up next to a Red MG4 just outside Andover town centre on the A343....we waved in mutual admiration, then the Red MG4 peeled off right at the roundabout and I went straight on.

Most mornings I see two 4s on my 17 mile commute to work. By that I mean, not the same two. There's a regular black on the way out of town, and (I think) a tango on the a11, but otherwise it's unfamiliar cars. Goes to show the numbers on the road these days. On Friday is got within two miles of work without seeing any and then stopped two on the country road.

White Trophy (or X-Power) on the A71 heading towards Irvine this morning.

Grey SE heading down Commercial Road, Strathaven this afternoon.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 543 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back